Security System Installers fit and maintain electronic devices such as CCTV, Access Control, Alarms and more, that provide security to building or premise. Finding the right security system installer can be challenging, as not everyone that comes to market a security product to you is an installer. When choosing one, it’s best to go for local companies that are coordinated and make you feel like a client and not just a buyer.
You should be able to determine who has your best interest at hearts, someone who values you as a long term client and not just a sales target, that person should be very knowledgeable and competent for the project at hand. Here are some things a good security system installer will do when you meet one;
- Carry out a survey: A professional security company will not just give you estimates at the discussion point, they do due
dilligenceby carrying out a survey and proposing to the client where and how best the security devices and systems can be installed.
- Discuss security plans with you: A security company that designs a security plan without consulting or asking the clients opinion is not the best for you, as they later end up performing less than expectations which might cost you extra funds to fix.
- Install the security systems and connect to a control panel: When they are done installing your security devices, they are supposed to connect the devices to a control panel either by fiber optics or wireless, and this control panel should be placed in a secured location, where it cannot be tampered with; within your premises.
- Test the systems and explain to the customers how they operate: There should be a series of tests carried out by the company after they are done installing your security systems, and they are expected to provide you with a guide and also a technical
know howof the systems they installed within your premises.
- Respond to system repairs: A security systems installer job is not done after the devices have been installed and the project completed, the devices are bound to experience an issue once or never in their lifetime, but if such ever happens, the security company should swiftly respond to such calls for repairs and maintenance.
By chance you are looking for a security system installer in Nigeria, Trivest Technologies is a perfect choice as we install and maintain CCTV, Physical Access Control Systems, Logical Access Control Systems, Building Automation Systems, Fire Alarm Systems, Networks, and other ICT solutions. Trivest Technologies has been in the business since 2003, worked with multinational companies like Mobil, UBA, Shell, Thisday, Leadway, and many more to build a wealth of experience and technical know-how in security systems and ICT solutions. Contact Trivest Technologies on +234-802-230-6494 or forward a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for all your security installation needs today.